Conditions of Use
The Website is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Any use other than for personal purpose including but not limited to altering, downloading, copying or transmitting any material, reproducing or reposting it should obtain prior written permission from World Vision International Cambodia. If such permission is granted, the source should be acknowledged appropriately. For enquiry on usage for purposes other than personal and non-commercial, please contact us in advance.
Use of Logos
World Vision’s logo must not be downloaded, copied, transmitted, published, reproduced or used for any purpose without the prior written permission of World Vision International Cambodia.
Use of Images, Videos and Text
We encourage you to share the materials (images, videos and text) on this Website to educate yourself and others, to promote World Vision’s work or to fundraise for us. There are some limits:
- The materials are not intended for commercial purposes. If you want to use the materials for commercial purposes or to fundraise for us through your business or other commercial activity, please contact us in advance.
- You need to make sure that you do not modify the material in any way and that you acknowledge us as the owner as follows:
Copyright World Vision International Cambodia [year]. All rights reserved. Used by permission. Source: https://www.worldvision.org.kh/
- You will not use our materials to fundraise for anybody else
- We reserve all rights to restrain the use of our materials at any time at our complete discretion.
Personal Data Privacy
Child Protection and Social Media Guidelines
Social media platforms offer an opportunity to World Vision International Cambodia to communicate with our supporters and other groups/individuals who share an interest in our organization or overseas aid in general.
As most social media platforms are as such an open medium and we cannot monitor comments as they occur, World Vision International Cambodia has set a number of rules that we believe will benefit all users of our social media pages including supporters and staff.
We ask all users to engage in conversation/forum in a respectful manner, so that everyone can enjoy sharing their views on the platform. We endeavor to answer your questions as soon as possible and reply comments where applicable. However, situations like communicating with our overseas partners may take us longer time to respond to you.
Protect your sponsored child
Please make sure that your sponsored child’s safety is not compromised when posting information:
- Only disclose the first name of your sponsored child
- Do not post your sponsored child’s ID number
- Ensure that the photos you post are appropriate and that your sponsored child is adequately clothed
- Do not publish identifying information about the child (e.g. the name of the location where he/she lives)
- Photos/videos/audio clips with a child or children are not geo-tagged to precise locations if they contain any part of the child’s name
- Storage and transmission of the child’s personal information using internet, mobile devices, or other electronic means should be password-protected
Ownership of Comments
Only comments made by World Vision administrator of this platform reflect the views of World Vision.
We value all comments from supporters, but reserve the right to remove posts that are:
- Irrelevant to the objective of our page
- Obscene, profane, disrespectful or hateful in nature
- Considered harassment or threat to any individual or organization
- Successively off-topic or repeated comments by a single supporter
- Repetitive solicitations or advertisements
- Comments that encourage illegal activities
- Confidential, compromising of personal security and privacy
- Content which poses a threat to the safety of our staff and the effectiveness of our programmes
- In breach of intellectual property rights
World Vision International Cambodia is not responsible or liable for any content posted or uploaded on this social media platform or other parties’ platforms by a third-party user.
If you have any queries about World Vision and the social media guidelines, please feel free to email us email@example.com by stating Social Media Guidelines in the subject line.
The information provided on this Website is intended for general reference only. While reasonable endeavors have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this Website, World Vision International Cambodia does not give warranty that the information is free from error or omission. World Vision International Cambodia does not assume any liability for direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of or reliance on the information here provided.
Reasonable measures have been taken to prevent the introduction of destructive materials (e.g. viruses) to the Website. World Vision International Cambodia however does not give warranty that the Website or any part of the content is free from such destructive materials. Any use or browsing of this Website is at your own discretion and risk. World Vision International Cambodia does not assume any liability for direct or indirect damages caused by such destructive features.
World Vision International Cambodia does not give warranty for use of this Website without interruption although reasonable effort will be made to maintain this Website and rectify problems that may cause possible delay, errors, loss of transmitted information, interruption and temporary unavailability. World Vision International Cambodia does not assume any liability for direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of or inability to use this Website.
The Website may contain links to other third-party websites for visitors’ convenience. World Vision International Cambodia does not assume any responsibility or liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness or availability of such other websites. Links to other websites or any websites linked to this Website do not constitute an endorsement and recommendation by World Vision International Cambodia of such websites or the services, products, advertising or other materials provided on those websites.